- 1. Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever seen one?
- 2. Favorite candy?
- 3. What did you dress up as when you were a kid?
- 4. Parties or Trick-or-Treating?
- 5. Have you ever carved a pumpkin?
- 6. Worst thing you've ever gotten trick-or-treating?
- 7. Best costume you've ever seen?
- 8. Favorite 'Halloween' monster?
- 9. Favorite thing you've dressed up as?
- 10. What are you dressing up as this year if you're dressing up? What would you dress up as if you aren't?
- 11. Do you like going to haunted houses?
- 12. Haunted woods?
- 13. Ever worked in/hosted a haunted house/wood?
- 14. Do you decorate your home for Halloween?
- 15. Favorite decoration?
- 16. Got a favorite spooky tune?
- 17. Any wardrobe malfunctions?
- 18. Scariest Halloween moment?
- 19. Best Halloween?
- 20. Worst Halloween?
Okay so I’ve finally hit a spot in my life where I have finally become skinny. But now that I have finally lost weight, all my friends are like are you anorexic? NO. I worked HARD for this body. While you guys were eating junk food I was eating healthy. While you guys were sitting watching tv, I was running and in the gym. It paid off. Don’t start rumors about me that I have become anorexic because that’s the TOTAL opposite of what I have done.
Message me ABS and I’ll do 25 sit-ups and 25 crunches.
Message me LEGS and I’ll do 20 lunges and 1 minute of calf raises.
Message me ARMS and I’ll do 20 bicep curls.
Message me BUTT and I’ll do 20 butt lifts.
Message me GO and I’ll do 30 jumping jacks.